Grants and Contracts per year
The mission of the University of Kentucky College of Nursing is to foster health and well-being among the people of Kentucky, the region, and the world through collaborative relationships that support excellence in nursing education, reserach, practice and service in an ever-changing health care environment. The University of Kentucky College of Nursing endeavors to be one of the nation's top nursing programs among public research universities.
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
Organizational unit: Institute
- College of Nursing - Assistant Professor
- Markey Cancer Center / Cancer Research Priority Initiative - Member, Cancer Prevention and Control Research Program
- UNITE Research Priority Area
- College of Medicine, Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics - Assistant Professor
- College of Nursing, Center for Appalachian Research in Environmental Sciences (UK-CARES)
- Markey Cancer Center / Cancer Research Priority Initiative - Member, Molecular and Cellular Oncology Research Program
A cluster randomized controlled trial for a multi-level, clinic-based smoking cessation program with women in Appalachian communities: study protocol for the “Break Free” programPatterson, J. G., Borger, T. N., Burris, J. L., Conaway, M., Klesges, R., Ashcraft, A., Hauser, L., Clark, C., Wright, L., Cooper, S., Smith, M. C., Dignan, M., Kennedy-Rea, S., Paskett, E. D., Anderson, R. & Ferketich, A. K., Dec 2022, In: Addiction Science and Clinical Practice. 17, 1, 11.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-reviewOpen Access1 Scopus citations
Hall, A. G., Kern, P. A. & Mudd, G., 2022.
Research output: Contribution to conference › Poster › peer-review
Adoption of the use of a reflective blanket for passive re-warming of the stable mildly hypothermic patient to reduce unnecessary ICU admissions: A pilot studyBonnet, E., Fuller, W. L. & Rogers, S., Apr 14 2022, In: Journal of Nursing Education and Practice. 12, 8, p. 7
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review
Jennifer Dent (Speaker)May 1 2016
Activity: Talk or presentation › Invited talk