Grants and Contracts per year
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
- College of Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering - Professor
- Provost - Vice Provost
- Energy Research Priority Area
- College of Engineering - Kentucky Utilities Professorship in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- College of Engineering, Power and Energy Institute of Kentucky (PEIK) - Professor
- College of Engineering, Institute for Sustainable Manufacturing (ISM)
5/5/21 → 11/4/22
Project: Research project
100th Anniversary Issue of the Manufacturing Engineering Division Paper A Review of Advances in Modeling of Conventional Machining Processes: From Merchant to the PresentMelkote, S., Liang, S., Özel, T., Jawahir, I. S., Stephenson, D. A. & Wang, B., Nov 1 2022, In: Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Transactions of the ASME. 144, 11, 110801.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Review article › peer-review2 Scopus citations
Analysis of surface integrity in drilling carbon fiber reinforced polymer composite material under various cooling/lubricating conditionsNagaraj, A., Uysal, A., Gururaja, S. & Jawahir, I. S., Oct 2022, In: Journal of Manufacturing Processes. 82, p. 124-137 14 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review
Improved performance and surface integrity in finish machining of Inconel 718 with electrically charged tungsten disulphide MQLShokrani, A., Betts, J. & Jawahir, I. S., Jan 2022, In: CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology. 71, 1, p. 109-112 4 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-reviewOpen Access